Thursday, February 13, 2014

Little Pig, Little Pig...

Pink overload! I had planned to make three little pigs just like the fairy tale but after finishing one, I think I have had enough. He is cute but just so overwhelmingly pink! I think a need a vivid blue elephant or a bright green frog to even things out. Hmm… I do have an enormous yellow chicken in the works…

I had wanted to name him Wilbur but my sister thought that name was too cliché. He looks more like a Hibbert anyway. His designed was inspired purely by his colour – what else could you make in bright pink after all? Well, now that I think about it, I suppose I could put together a flamingo…



Dimensions: 11 x 9 x 9 cm
Materials: pink paper, black cardstock, white cardstock
Tools: knife, glue, scissors, hole puncher 
Time to Make: ~6 hours

He is currently sitting on my shelf beside a large colourful bag of folded but unassembled motifs. I keep telling myself that I will get back to them one of these days. However, also sitting on my shelf (or shelves rather) are also a dozen other crafts waiting to be made. So many crafts, so little time!


1 comment:

  1. Hi! could you share how you made this little pigs? how many pieces will we need

    ReplyDelete